Delivery & Charges
Worldwide Shipping - No problem wherever you live!
VAT at 20% is included in all prices which will be deducted at the checkout for non-EU customers.
- Shipping charges are automatically calculated and added to your order depending on items selected & destination.
- Delivery times are for working days, excluding weekends and Bank holidays, are approximate and subject to our carriers fulfilling their duties over which we have no control.
- Due to the huge and diverse range which we supply it is not possible to have all items in stock at all times.
- UK MAINLAND shipping is around £6.50 - £10.00 depending on weight and value.
- For UK Islands and Highland deliveries will incur and extra day transit
- International shipment charges will be calculated dependent upon actual weight, volumetric weight (overall size of the package), value and location.
- For all Non-EU Countries Import Duty may be charged by your Local Government agency, depending on the value of the goods. This is your sole responsibility and we cannot offer any advice on this, sorry. We are unable to accept returns for goods correctly supplied and rejected because of Import Duty charges.
- Simply open an Account, add items to your Cart and select your Delivery Country or Region at the checkout.
- Please try to avoid emailing us to request this information as every Country and every item will result in a different calculation.
- Shipping charges include Insurance up to the cost of the goods.
- Please be sure to correctly select your Country and Region at the checkout where you may also view the normal delivery period for your order.
- Please be aware that items up to 2kg in weight are sent by Royal Mail Airmail and may take up to 21 days to reach remote International destinations.
- For Channel Islands please select either Guernsey or Jersey as your Country, NOT UK and VAT will automatically be deducted at the checkout.
- PO Boxes - please note because all of our shipments must be signed for at the point of delivery, we are only able to ship small items up to 2kg to PO Box Numbers, via Royal Mail Airmail. For larger items sent via courier we will require an alternative address.
- BFPO - for British Forces serving overseas outside the EU, please mention this and include your BFPO number in the comments box at the checkout and VAT will be refunded if applicable.
- Please also refer to the main Terms for more information regarding Shipping and Returns.