DNA releases the first performance air filter to the market for the KTM 1290 Superduke R 2020...
Nicknamed the beast by people in orange shirts, DNA releases the first performance air filter to the market for the 1290 Super Duke R 2020.
Offering a massive +55.21% increased air flow than the standard KTM paper filter. DNA's Performance Air Filters are designed as a high flow filter for road and race use.
Furhermore, DNA's air filters are designed to be "Spark Safe", so you have no concerns on highly tuned engines.
This filter features DNA®’s advanced FCd (Full Contour design)
- Installation of this DNA Air filter is very easy; simply follow the installation instructions included in the KTM workshop manual.
- A perfect airtight sealing and trouble free filter installation for the user is guaranteed by using a high quality EVA seal.
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- DNA air filter flow: 178.80 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
- KTM stock filter’s flow: 115.20 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
This DNA High performance air filter is a high quality, next generation, multi-layer cotton gauze, oil impregnated air filter that NEVER needs replacing.
Pretty much explains why for £90, the customer receives the best high performance air filter money can buy!
To purchase the DNA Performance Air Filter - Click here