Terms & Conditions
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
1. These Conditions of Sale are for all customers.
2. Goods are subject to availability.
3. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
4. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price, error, omission or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
5. All items advertised for sale on this website are new and first class unless otherwise stated and are covered by the relevant manufacturers warranty. In the unlikely event of a claim against faulty goods or workmanship, such claims will be handled by us on your behalf.
Prices and Payment
5. Our advertised prices include VAT at the current UK standard rate, which will be charged to all EU Member state 'Private Individual' residents only. The VAT will be automatically deducted at the checkout for all other customers.
6. We accept payments via most major Credit and Debit cards, direct bank transfer in GBP, UK customers pay also pay by Paypal, cheque or postal order.
7. Dispatch times are typically within 24 hours within the UK where we hold stock, although this may be longer dependent upon the availability of goods via our network of suppliers and this may take over 28 days. Delivery charges will be calculated automatically at the checkout depending on weight, value and the shipping address provided.
8. Our delivery charges include in-transit insurance but it is the customers responsibility to arrange safe receipt of goods. You may be liable for additional carriage charges where repeated attempted deliveries have failed.
10. Delivery charges are non-refundable when delivery has failed due to you having provided an incomplete or incorrect delivery address or contact details.
11. For all Non-EU Countries Import Duty may be charged by your Local Government agency, depending on the value of the goods. This is your sole responsibility and we cannot offer any advice on this, sorry. We are unable to accept returns for goods correctly supplied and rejected because of Import Duty charges.
- In the event of an order where you have purchased more than one item to qualify for free delivery over £90, any cancellation or refund request resulting in the order dropping below £90, a delivery charge of either £6.50 or £10 ( where applicable for the weight of the item ) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Cancellation & Backorders
12. Please contact us if you are thinking about cancelling your order. All delivery times are quoted in good faith and are approximate, subject to our suppliers and carriers fulfilling their contracts. During busy periods and in particular during the European Manufacturers summer holiday periods, you may experience a delay in receiving your goods. You will be advised of this at the time of ordering and may cancel your order immediately by e-mail if you do not wish to wait.
13. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they are happy with all relevant details before placing an order.
14. It is unacceptable for you to make a return without our prior agreement. Conditions may apply where we do decide to accept a return for goods after the 7 days cooling off period. The product must be unopened and in perfect condition. Where we accept a return after the 7 days cooling off period, there may be a handling charge of up to 20% of the purchase price. The return needs to be sent by recorded delivery and the products received within 14 days of agreement that we will accept a return. P&P costs are non refundable and if your goods qualified for free delivery a charge will be made to cover our original delivery costs. The refund will be made within 2 days of receipt, inspection and approval of the return. If the return does not meet the required standards then we will notify you of this. You will have the option of paying to have the item returned to you, but you will have to pay reasonable postage and packing charges in advance.
15. Special Order goods which are not stock items and have been ordered in specially are 100% non-returnable and will be delivered within the time-scale agreed at time of order placement.
15. Various promotions may be offered by us and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
17. We reserve the right to replace a DNA filter with a Sprint filter if there is no stock of DNA.
18. On European or Worldwide sales we reserve the right to hold back either stock until both items are able to despatch.
19. Only one filter discount can be claimed for every exhaust transaction.
20. The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
21. In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
22. Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
23. Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website.
24. When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
25. Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
26. You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
27. All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
28. Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
29. Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
30. Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
31. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
32. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
33. Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
Next Order Discount & Recommend a Friend
34. This offer is valid for 6 months from delivery
35. When discount is redeemed by the original purchaser - 10% discount will only be applied on the most expensive item on the consectutive order.
36. When discount is redeemed by a recommended friend - The recommender's name MUST be added to the order form on-line or over the phone at the shop
Fitment of items
37. The mounting instructions process of all of our products is recommended to be done by a mechanic specialist or competent individual.
38. Please take note of mounting intructions supplied
39. We take no repsonsibilty of any damage occured during and after fitment.
40. We highly recomend a visual and audible check whilst the bik is in the workshop / workspace and up on stands before riding the bike
41. If no stands are available, then push the bike physically and perform the same checks visually and audibly
The contents of our website are the copyright of BR Special Tuning and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are trade marks. NO COPYING OF ANYTHING WITHOUT OUR PRIOR PERMISSION.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it and to be bound by our terms. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be unavoidably interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.