Watch the video by clicking on the picture:
Buy any T800 item and you receive a free MAP of your choice.
You can also simply buy and download any MAP for any other models too (a cable per manufacturer is required)
A quick guide to connect the T800 device to your Ducati #Panigale 1199 and 1199S
UpMap is a project born from the need to improve vehicle performance, in a scenery in which the
continuous development of electronics makes it increasingly difficult to achieve this goal with the
exclusive use of exhaust systems.
The Termignoni effort in making this innovative product, which comes from the traditional core business
of the company, has been truly remarkable and resulted in the birth of a new division dedicated,
involving 18 people, the commitment within 15 months of research, including 5 of development,
3000 km of track testing and the implementation of 1000 mq2 of the estabilishment.
The goal was to design a system that would allow you to reprogram, in an userfriendly way, the ECU
system, so as to provide the user the ability to operate in complete autonomy and safety.
How does it work?
UpMap connects to the diagnosis cable of the bike and allows, through the application,
to access from your smartphone, in real time, to a universe of mappings developed and tested by our
UpMap allows you to reprogram the ECU in total autonomy and security, from your garage
without having to contact an expert or spend time to test the bike on a test bench.
Simple, intuitive and fast UpMap system was totally designed for iOS and Android.
UpMap is not only maps, but offers other services:
- Such as the possibility of having a Digital Dashboard
- An onboard computer that tells you the health state of your vehicle, showing you any defects while driving or evaluate consumption.
- The Camera option allows to record with the front and back camera smartphone the video of your performance.
- The data acquired from the control unit will be graphically displayed on the screen.
- Diameter: 61.18 mm
- Depth: 18.57 mm
- 10 - 15 Volt | 190mA | 2.3 W
- The device is powered via the connecting cable socket of the ECU.
ECU connecting cable
- ECU connecting cable must be connected to both the bike's diagnostic socket and the T800 UpMap device.
- The position of the diagnostic socket is shown directly in the quick guides on board of the UpMap application.